- The Arab World to embrace Jesus
- The poor are poorer than ever without tourism
- Pray that Christian Arabic Services can double its current work
- Hope International University – sponsor a student for $100 a month
- Support a village out of thousands for $250 a month
- Publishing Arabic Bible Commentary – $30,000 needed to finish this massive project
Mission Trips are custom designed to match the interests and gifts of the ministry teams with the needs of the Egyptian Christians. Below are some of the ways we do mission trips in Egypt:
- Children’s Work
Depending on the season, we sponsor street seminars to children in Christian communities. A variation of the Vacation Bible School, these seminars offer Biblical teaching, crafts, snacks, and prizes to poor children who have little exposure to the Christian youth experience. Hundreds of children attend these events. Translators are supplied. Planning time required: nine months.
- Women’s Work
“Women Can Make a Difference” is an ongoing seminar experience for Egyptian women who are trying to recover their identity as beloved daughters of God. Translators are supplied. Planning time required: nine months.
- Seminars for Christian Leaders
These are limited to men and women with Bachelor’s degrees or above and need to coordinate with the subjects offered in the HIU training program. Translators provided. Planning time required: one year.
- Custom-designed Trips
If you have a special skill that matches a ministry of CAS in Egypt (education, benevolence, medical help, literacy training) or speak Arabic, please contact us. We want to work together to bless the Egyptian Christians.